How many CoolSculpting treatments do I need for my inner thighs? You’ll have to schedule a consultation with your provider so that you can know exactly what you can expect from the procedure. The best way to get the correct information is to discuss your individual problem areas. Your provider will guide the conversation by comparing your prior treatments with their before and after photos. Then, you’ll be able to determine whether CoolSculpting is right for you.

80% of treated fat cells are left over after treatment

The number of fat cells is not as high in teenagers as in adults. During puberty, the body is still settling on the number of fat cells it has. CoolSculpting is therefore most effective in adults, but teens may benefit too. CoolSculpting treatments are easy, quick, and noninvasive. A session requires about 35 minutes, and results are visible in three months.

The CoolSculpting procedure for inner thighs is FDA-approved and can be used on any area where body fat has accumulated. Its success is based on the fact that the treatment removes 80% of the treated fat cells, leaving behind 20%. The procedure is permanent, but results can reappear if a person gains weight or becomes obese. Taking proper care of the treated area will help keep the results.


Whether you want to improve the shape of your inner thighs or just get rid of some stubborn fat, CoolSculpting is the perfect solution. Treatments are completely painless and can reduce the fat on the area by as much as 25%. You’ll see your new, slimmer inner thighs in five weeks! You may need a second procedure to achieve a fuller effect. The cost of CoolSculpting treatments is about $700 to $1,500 per treatment.

A number of people have already enjoyed the slimming results of CoolSculpting treatments. They can be performed on many areas, including the inner thighs, love handles, and bra fat. The procedure also works on stubborn areas like the inner and outer thighs. Because it’s non-invasive, CoolSculpting is perfect for anyone with a fear of needles and anaesthesia. Although the treatment is completely painless, the procedure can result in a tugging sensation or numbness, which can last a couple of days. Some people experience itching or dull aches after the treatment.

Results visible within 2 months

Typically, CoolSculpting produces noticeable results in as little as two weeks, but results are best seen at least two months after undergoing treatment. The procedure will work by freezing fat cells at a specific location, causing them to die. This process is called apoptosis and maintains a balance in the body. The body’s ability to eliminate excess fat cells will continue to be affected, so patients need to continue eating a healthy diet and lifestyle to maintain their new bodies.

CoolSculpting inner thigh treatments will cost about $750 each, with an average of $1,500 for two treatments. The process works by freezing fat cells, so the surrounding tissue is unaffected. The resulting skin elasticity will improve, and results can be seen within 2 months. Results are typically visible in the thighs. CoolSculpting treatments for inner thighs can be completed within one visit.


CoolSculpting costs between $750 and $1,500 for each treatment for the inner thighs. The cost of the treatment is dependent on the area treated, with larger body areas requiring larger applicators. These larger applicators are more expensive for the provider and patient to purchase. Most practices will offer a discount if you purchase multiple treatments. The price will be higher for people with Raynaud’s disease or a very high sensitivity to cold temperatures. Treatments typically take about 35 minutes per thigh. Recovery time is minimal. CoolSculpting is only available from qualified providers.

CoolSculpting treatments are a great option for people who are too busy for surgery or a long recovery. Patients can achieve their goals without taking up an inordinate amount of their life. Some offices offer free consultations to determine whether the treatment is right for them. Some offices even have multiple machines that can treat multiple target areas at one time. To get an accurate idea of the cost of this procedure, it is advisable to schedule a consultation with your healthcare provider.